Support Big Medium and the East Austin Studio Tour by entering to win this prize package, valued at over $1,100:
One winning ticket will be drawn on or before December 13, 2016. Winner will be announced at bigmedium.org and contacted via e-mail.
100% of raffle proceeds benefit Big Medium, the non-profit who brings you the East Austin Studio Tour and other programming that supports artists and the contemporary arts in Austin and across Texas.
1. TO ENTER. From Wednesday, November 9, 2016 from 9:00 AM through Noon on December 13, 2016 or until 2,000 tickets have been sold, ("Entry Period"), entrants may enter Big Medium's East Raffle by purchasing a raffle ticket from an authorized employee or agent of Big Medium for $10, or five tickets for $30, payable to Big Medium and completing a registration form which will include name, complete address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address (if available), and telephone number.
NOTE: Need not be present or in possession of ticket stub to win. Ticket stubs for tickets purchased online will be retained by Big Medium unless requested by entrant. Entrants who purchase online may contact Big Medium at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain original ticket stub.
OFFICIAL DRAWING. The official drawing will take place on December 13, 2016 at Big Medium at Canopy. Need not be present to win.
2. SPONSOR. The Raffle is sponsored by Heywood Hotel, Austin Bouldering Project, Yellow Bike Project, Chicon, Tillery Plant Co., Lumiere Tintype, and Big Medium (the "Sponsor"). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
3. CONDITIONS. An eligible entrant may only enter via the ticket purchasing methods as described above. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither Sponsor nor advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entries will be accepted.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. A random drawing will be conducted at 2:00 PM on December 13, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received, not to exceed 2,000 tickets sold. The winner will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email. The winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release, which must be completed and returned within four (4) days of issuance of notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Raffle is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents. TICKETS (PRIZE) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE SOLD.
5. PRIZE. Big Medium's East Raffle Prize Package includes: Two-night stay at Heywood Hotel, Pair of month-long memberships to Austin Bouldering Project, $100 to Yellow Bike Project, Dining at Chicon, $50 to Tillery Plant Co., Lumiere Tintype photo session, and 2 tickets to Due East 2017. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, if a prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The Raffle is open to legal residents of the State of Texas, United States, who are physically located in the State of Texas, United States and who are 18 years of age or older as of December 13, 2016. The Raffle is void where prohibited. Employees and Directors of the Sponsor and their immediate families are not eligible to win the grand prize. Immediate family is defined as, through either blood or marriage, one degree of familial relationship (including in-laws and step-family), such as your spouse, your siblings, your parents, and your children. Immediate family does not include other family members (including in-laws and step-family), such as grandchildren, grandparents, nieces, or nephews.
7. WINNER'S NAME. For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Big Medium Raffle, ATTN: Winner's Name, 916 Springdale Rd Bldg 2, #101, Austin, TX 78702.
8. RULES REQUESTS. To receive a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the same address listed in Item 7, ATTN: Raffle Rules, or log onto www.bigmedium.org.
9. TAXES. All applicable federal, state and local tax associated with winning the prize in the Raffle will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be provided a 1099 form for income tax purposes because the value of the prize exceeds $500.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor, its employees and its Directors will not be responsible for or liable to any prize winner, winner's family or estate for any submissions of entries that are lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect. Sponsor can, at any time it chooses, without recourse, decide to terminate or modify the Raffle if the integrity of the Raffle appears to be compromised. If the raffle is cancelled, all monies paid for raffle tickets will be returned to entrants. Decisions of the Sponsor related to the winner, interpretation of official rules, and other matters related to this Raffle are final.
Sponsor makes no warranty of any nature with respect to the raffle or the prize, whether in respect of fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality or otherwise. Entrants acknowledge that, except as specifically set forth herein, sponsor has not made and disclaims all liability for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the raffle or the prize. All entrants, by entering, agree to be bound by these official rules. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release sponsor, its directors, employees, officers or agents, from any and all liability, loss or personal or property damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, the awarding, receipt, accepting, using or misusing of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All disputes surrounding the Raffle and any prize awarded hereunder will be subject to the substantive laws of Texas. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
12. GENERAL. Winner consents to the use of his or her name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner. Purchased tickets are not tax deductible, nor considered a donation to the Sponsor.
All works represented in this site were reproduced with expressed permission from the artists. All text and images are copyrighted by each individual artist.
Copyright © East Austin Studio Tour 2016 (all rights reserved).